2-Step Authentication is important for several reasons
- Protects private information with an additional layer of security
- 2-Step authentication recognizes when an unverified device is being used to access the system
- Helps prevent unauthorized access that could compromise company or employee information
How it works
- When you sign in, a special 6-digit access code is sent to your email address of record
- Flock then gives you a prompt to type the access code into the designated area to complete the sign in process
- A new 6-digit access code is required every 30 days or whenever you sign in to Flock from a new or unrecognized device
- This feature is turned-off for employee logins, but you can choose to turn this on under the ‘Settings’ tab
If you have questions or concerns about 2-Step Authentication, please reach out to your Customer Success Manager. You can ping us on the Virtual Assistant icon or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you promptly.
It’s that easy! Safe. Simple. Secure.